New Real-Time European Market Benchmarks
The largest pan-European stock exchange, Bats Europe (Bats), has introduced Bats Indices — real-time, high-quality alternatives to commonly used indices whose values are often delayed by 15 minutes.
Bats Indices have changed the way investors see the market allowing them to track market movements as they happen, better informing trading and investment decisions.
- Real-Time Index Values– Most market tracking indices are shown to individual investors with a 15-minute delay.
- High Quality, Pan-European Data – All of the Bats Indices are calculated using data based on the trading taking place on its exchange with the exception of the Bats UK Alternative 100 which uses ISDX data.
- Simplifying Cost and Licensing – Bats has committed to significantly lower license costs with capped fee increases and extends rights to affiliates, trustees, custodians and clients.
- Robust, Trusted, Regulated – Bats is a stock exchange regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with a proven commitment to improving markets.
- Transparency – Unlike some other index providers, Bats publishes the licence agreements, fees and rules and calculation methodology behind its indices.
- Consistency – All Bats indices are created with the same methodology allowing comparable benchmarks across sectors, between large and small cap, and as other indices are introduced, markets and regions.
Access BATS Indices