Suite of Indices Truly Comparable Across Europe
For the first time, there are truly comparable indices across Europe.
All the Bats Indices have the same starting point of 10,000 with the same rules and methodology and use the same price and corporate action data—making them ideal for accurate comparison and trend analysis.
Bats Indices comprises a set of 57 European indices including single country and regional indices.
- High correlation to incumbent benchmarks providing replacement opportunities
- Comparable across markets, geographies and sectors and between large and small cap
- Real-time values and fully transparent rules, fees and contracts
- A solution to meeting forthcoming FRTB and Article 28 requirements
- One simple licence can cover all Europe and extend rights to affiliates and clients at greatly reduced costs
- Free of charge for benchmarking purposes, and to media and vendor clients to distribute in real time
Brexit Barometer Indices
The Brexit 50/50 are two benchmark indices designed to reflect the impact of Brexit on UK companies.
They are designed to act as barometers for assessing how Brexit is impacting UK companies by analysing the difference in performance between those with the largest and smallest proportion of GBP revenue.
Access Bats Indices